Monday, May 25, 2009

Dakota Five

"I'm gonna' be six."

Dakota Campbell,
son of Cynthia and David Claud William.

School: Kindergarden
Hobbies: Judo, Soccer, Baseball, Wii
Interests: Acting, Dancing, Music
Parents: Only the best will do and I have them.
Relationship: Yeah there's a girl and we have already discussed marriage. We'll wait on it a couple of years though and see how things go.
Favorite Jokes: We have a ton... my Dad and I make them up as we go.
Athletic Condition: Well, I can bust a move on the dance floor; cartwheels, spinning on my back and all, for well over a half an hour basically without stopping know what I mean?
Education: Not bad... my Uncle Tom told me he was the first President. I told him he was wrong, that the first President was Washington. Then I told him he was President Zero.
Other Activities: My Mom kisses me a lot. I am a pretty affectionate person though so it doesn't bother me like you might think.
Faces: I've got a million of them. That's why I think I can act. If I decide to be famous when I grow up and I work hard at it, My Uncle Tom and Aunt Julie are pretty convinced I will make it.
Moves: My favorite when I am hamming it up is the "two-finger pistol, head nod with a cheese-eating grin" toward the person I am aiming at. It is a classic that tells the other person he or she is cool... and I am too!
My looks: Blue-eyed half pint towhead with muscles.
My Story: It's just beginning!

3 comments:

David said...

Thanks for that, Bro! I think we're passing the torch to better hands.

TomC said...

You are welcome DCW... it's only because you have shaped them.

Annie said...

This reminds me of my son when he was five. I miss those days!