Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tenderness

For those you love
For soldiers past
A rhapsody on Taps

Here is the beautiful rendition in very good resolution


Here are the words (Author Unknown):

My love you go away
it's so sad and you know that
What useless days
I will live by thinking of you
I'll give my life to have you always
close to me
Like a voice that by now
I know already,
this silence will speak to you of me
nothing could change
even if I must wait

Like a voice that by now
I know already
this silence will speak to you of me
My love, you go away ,
but you'll return again
Good night my love
I'll see you in my dreams
Good night to you
who are distant

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty speaks to the heart and that was certainly beautiful.
Rich D.

Unknown said...

How beautiful! The tenderness the young lady gave this performance is so touching. It is good to see young talent.

Roger

Annie said...

Beautiful, Tom. Thank you for sharing this performance, and for finding the words. Tenderness is the perfect title for this post.

jack sender said...

Good work, Tom. You've passed along a fine piece of music to share.

May the holidays be warm and bright for you and the family.

Best wishes.

TomC said...

"Beauty speaks to the heart." I will remember that. Thank you all for your comments. I hope your holidays are safe, warm and content.