Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stogie Time

Note:  this will be the first (maybe the last)
In a series of
Salient, Visceral, Sage, at times (all) irreverent
Observations from yours truly
The Common Man

Its about the intricacies of life
As seen through the eyes of
A passionate, cigar smoking...
(okay, one a week or so)
Wine swilling...
(no comment)
Harley riding...
(not as much as I'd like)
Old dude
(yeah I gotta admit it sooner or later)


So.  Now that I think about it
This has been the general tone
Of all my blog entries
For the past couple of years!

Looking backward
It appears something
"May be gaining on me"
To paraphrase my old hero,
Satchel Paige

So here it is in sum,
The ride is great.
Don't F___ with the ride.

And here is a "ride" from today:  Molly, Famous Olympic Dog

(Photo R:  "Welcome to the Club", by famous Harley, Celebrity and Wine artist, Scott Jacobs: http://www.scottjacobsstudio.com/)

No comments: