Monday, November 2, 2009

What Freakin TIME is it?!

On the road.
Still.
Sunday.
Time to turn back the clock.

(suspend punctuation in deference to pal Jack Sender)

Did just that
In my Hot Rod Lincoln rental
And in my room
All is well... clockwise

Monday morning alarm goes
Clock says 5:30
Check my iPhone for messages
It says 6:30

WTF?!

Get ready
Go to work
iPhone was right
I am an hour later then intended

Done for the day
Heading back to room
After dinner
I am thinking

Maid must have set clock for me
Not realizing I had already done so
Back in room
Clock is now right

WTF again?!
Maid has fixed it I am reckoning
The path to Hell
Is paved with good intentions

But at least my clock is okay now...

2 comments:

Annie said...

Well, you had good luck with the rental and bad luck with the time. I hope all is well now!

TomC said...

All is very well Annie thanks! Much better than I deserve... really.