Monday, March 29, 2010

Tax Man Cometh...

...and he doth kicketh my ath!

Recent email from family accountant:
"...just finished your 2009 taxes and it is not good news..."
It's like this just about every year
In fact, my pal/wife and I joke about it
In grim anticipation just before we get the news

He has been our family and company accountant
For just about 20 years now
However, he does not work for us
He works for the government

Years ago he called;
"This is what you need to do to reduce taxes..."
And then he went on with some vague advice
That shot from one ear to the other
And exploded against my office wall
Like a Blue paint ball.

I need to find a new accountant
Who doesn't work for the government
One who has the 'paint' balls to fight back

There probably aren't any...

2 comments:

Don Brunelle said...

Funny. . .I have the same tax man and he was very good to me! He said Obama took care of me this year. Think I'll vote Democratic next time!

bd said...

Like a hammer....