Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tatizzle

Look, Google uses a made up confirmation word when you are posting comments on other folks blogs.

(I think I am going to start more sentences, verbal and written with the word, "look".  I have noticed that our President-elect likes to do this and I have decided it sounds presidential... doesn't it?)

So look...today I was making a blog comment and the God Google asked me to enter the letters, "tatizzle".

Look, let me be the first to nominate this as a new word in our lexicon. I mean it just has a pleasant ring to it doesn't it?

Now look, I have to make up a definition.  I am going to go for the obvious here and call it a really "hot" tattoo.  As in, "Wow!  your idea of putting a skyscraper, one on each leg running from toe to hip really has tatizzle!"

Say it out loud three times real fast and you will earn the puzzled stares of anyone near you. 

Tatizzle!
Tatizzle!!
Tatizzle!!!
Fun eh?!

Look, you read it here first. 

(Note:  I was going to post a photo of a sizzling tattoo here and cruised Google images for a hot one but had to stop.  Its the permanence of the things that scares the H--- out of me.)

No comments: