Friday, May 9, 2008

Life


... is a flame that at times burns with such intensity it is almost unbearable. You find yourself holding it in your arms with all the strength you can muster. You know you can withstand the distractions of health and work issues because you are focusing on the here... the now... and you will... you will not allow either to come between you and life... and those you love.

My life, my wife.
My life, my son.
My life, my daughter.
My life, my friends.
My life Molly, the world's greatest Goldy

It's simple really.
All I have to do.
Is focus on these treasures.
And I am complete.

2 comments:

Waiting for the Big Giant said...

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the reminder. It's always good to remember the important things in this life. They're so often forgotten in all the distractions that come our way.
I enjoy reading your blogs and thanks for reading (and commenting) on mine.
Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Meri

TomC said...

Thanks for the note Meri. Hope the birds, frogs and the Senders are settling in for the summer okay.

Tom